SOLD! CALL FOR MORE LOCATIONS
DIRECTIONS: Mountainside Farms in Concord —Take I-90 to Route 44 (south). Turn right (west) on Girdled Rd. Turn right on Hermitage. Take a left onto Pinecrest, then turn right into Mountainside Farms (Humphrey Hill Drive, next to Equestrian Center), Sublot 11 on left.
For Printable Directions from Mapquest, ••• CLICK HERE •••
Call 216-346-3452 or use our contact form to schedule a private showing of the new model or for further directions.
Description / Details:
- Winner of FOUR 1st Place 2008 Cleveland Choice Awards
- 2008 “CUSTOM HOME OF THE YEAR”
- “2008 Best Exterior Architecture,” “2008 Best Interior Design,” “2008 Product Design of the Year”
- Our Nantucket 2.0 Homearama Model (sold) in Bainbridge is a very similar design, and won “2009 Best of Homearama,” “2009 Judges Choice–Award of Excellence,” and “2009 Product Design of the Year.”
- One-of-a-kind curb appeal. New England styled architecture featuring cedar shingles & stone, flower boxes, custom trim, wrap-around porch, quaint and original “lighthouse” garage, private rear “courtyard,” and much more…
- Dramatic stair “turret” with walls of windows & sunny, bright foyer.
- Custom trim details and woodwork throughout including built-ins, coffered ceilings, custom mantels, unique architecture, upscale materials & finishes, etc.
- Very special two-story true-gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar, custom brick arched stove area, commercial grade stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry, Italian granite tops. This stunning kitchen was designed for serious cooking & entertaining!
- Warm, rich, character-grade American cherry floors throughout first floor.
- Sunken mudroom with herringbone pattern tile floors, custom built cabinetry including built-in lockers, mail sorting center, boot bench, and hats/gloves cabinet. Oversized coat closet. Bright & sunny with windows & access to rear patio, powder room, & laundry area.
- Light-filled sunken great room with custom mantel, walls of windows, open to kitchen.
- Beautiful vaulted sun room featuring three sides of windows, brick accent wall, access to wrap around porch. Great for morning coffee!
- Gorgeous dining area featuring coffered ceiling, brick wall, “bread-oven” styled fireplace, custom built-in shelving, gorgeous rear views, double French door access to patio. Pella wood windows.
- Office/Library featuring beautiful African slate fireplace, French doors.
- Amazing Master’s Retreat featuring incredible “Japanese Spa” inspired luxury bathroom, separate dressing area, walk-in closet, huge vaulted bedroom with plant shelf.
- Awesome play room/teen suite with built-in shelving, “lighthouse” windows.
- Four bedrooms. 3 1/2 baths. 3+ car garage. 13 1/2 course (9′ tall) walkout basement. Approx 3,850 s.f.
- Zoned, High Efficiency Heating & Cooling Systems. 1 Year New Home Warranty.
- Fully & professionally landscaped with in-ground automatic sprinkler system. Beautiful and private brick patio.
- Gorgeous, very private wide lot with Lake Erie Equestrian Center in the backyard!
For a slightly smaller version of the Nantucket, visit the Chesapeake Bay page on the Models tab.
After the enormous success of our last Model Home, The French Country Cottage in Rocking Horse Farms — which swept the 2004 Cleveland Choice Awards (three first place awards) — we had our work cut out for us creating a home that would equal or surpass the Cottage’s broad appeal and unique character. We’ve accomplished this with our newest custom design, The Nantucket.
This home’s inspiration was derived from the quaint East-Coast architecture found on New England’s shores. Clean lines, cedar shingle siding, a dramatic stair turret and a playful lighthouse-inspired garage will immediately draw you to this gorgeous home.
Come see for yourself, as the custom features are too numerous to list!
The exclusive Nantucket design is available in a variety of sizes, options, and price ranges. Call 216-346-3452 or use our contact form to email Nestor for more details.